What’s Nourishing My Soul Right Now
I met an interesting guy who made me think. I was telling him about what I do, and he asked, “What does the healer do when they need healing?” And that’s how we got to today’s topic. I have created a gumbo of rituals, people, and items I use to help me heal as a healer. I incorporate many things into my wellness gumbo, but I only focused on ten ingredients currently nourishing my soul in today’s episode.
Sidenote: I’m not sharing these to endorse any person or product, but as resources of quick ways I pause and refuel my mind, body, and spirit as a Black woman in America. And trust me, we all need to find what works for us to keep our sanity!
If you have recommendations of quick ways I can further nourish myself that are working for you, send me a message, and I’ll give you a shoutout and share with the collective on a future podcast episode.
1. The Journey Home: Autobiography of an American Swami by Radhanath Swami – https://www.amazon.com/Journey-Home-Autobiography-American-Swami/dp/1601090560
2. @Coolurbanhippie on IG – Makes me feel seen
3. @jonathanldent on IG – Mind-blowing posts and his readings are FIRE!!!
4. Anitta’s Girl From Rio – I love her music this song get’s me going
5. Alex Isley Playlist – My personal playlist
6. Marry Me (the movie and soundtrack) – My secret joy booster
7. Netflix shows: The Astrological Guide for Broken Hearts, Emily in Paris, Sweet Magnolias, and Virgin River
8. SoulShine Resort in Bali – Barefoot luxury never felt so good!
9. Noela Star Queen – One of the best astrologers for people of color