Are You Living Beyond Your Capacity?
With Nicole Rhone, Flow and Flourish Podcast
Happy New Year! This is the time of year when most are saying “new year, new me,” but it’s hard to make major shifts when your plate is already maxed out and you’re at capacity…or worst, living beyond your capacity. For years I lived beyond my capacity under the pretense that this is simply the life of the typical strong Black woman until it almost killed me.
That’s why I wanted to bring on my podcast guest, Nicole Rhone who is a gifted capacity coach and host of the Flow and Flourish Podcast, to help you determine:
* Am I living at capacity?
* How to figure out your capacity level
* What shifts you can make to create a life balance
* What or who is blocking your ability to flow effortlessly and how to change it
- Write the things in 2020 that you lost this year and maybe grieving?
- What is something about 2020 you can give thanks for?
- What are the three most important things you learned this year?
- How will I commit to taking even better care of myself next year?
Be sure to also join the Hella Well With Danielle newsletter for my biggest ah-ha moments from each episode and special announcements. Sign up at: https://hellawellwithdanielle.com/join-wellness-revolution/.
Thanks so much for listening! If you like this episode, please subscribe, rate, and review.