Why You Need This Book!
No one teaches you as a kid that adulting can be draining on the soul. It’s easy to get so wrapped up in advancing your career, finding and maintaining love, or being a good friend/parent/family member that you forget to be good to you.
Taking a trip that focuses on your self-care allows you to get away from the noise of your daily life and simply breathe. Unlike some of your previous travel experiences, self-care trips are a time to honor what you need the most in your at that moment.
This journal is meant to guide you through intentionally adding self-care to the five phases of travel.
This journal will guide you to:
- Overcome your mindset blocks and limiting beliefs
- Plan your next trip like a pro
- Discover budgeting hacks so you don’t have to go into debt to travel or stay at hostels
- Resources to help you be fully present and get the most out of your experience
- Inspire you to take more self-care trips